Code of conduct
Kelty Hearts Community Club fully supports the codes of conduct as introduced by the
Scottish Football Association.
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. As a player, you have a big part to play. Fair Play and respect for all others in the game is essential. We are asking every player to follow a Code of Conduct to Honour Our Game
When playing football, I will:
- Always work hard to learn and improve and play to the best of my ability
- Play fairly with sportsmanship and respect to Honour Our Game
- Respect my team-mates, opposition, officials and myself
- Play by the rules and always respect the referee
- Value your opposition by playing hard and fair
- Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
- Lead by example both on and off the pitch
- Listen and respond to what my coach tells me
- Talk to someone I trust or the club welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything at my club.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code of conduct, actions may be taken by my club, league or National Association.